Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Welcome to Texas where one day it's 85 degrees and then that night it's snowing! Yep; yesterday my boys were running barefoot in shortsleeves and shorts outside, and this morning I bundled them all up in their PJ's and rain galoshes to stand in the small patch of snow in our front flower bed. Poor deprived Caleb was so impressed - he even said "this must be what it looks like at the North Pole!" (Did I mention this was a mere "patch" of snow (measuring about two feet in diameter with the grass still poking through?) So, as not to crush his sweet six year old heart, I said, "sweetheart, it just might look like this at the North Pole."











1 comment:

Megan said...

I like the snow, both outside and inside my computer...
We were driving through downtown Dallas while the snow was falling and it was super pretty...didn't ever see anything on the ground though - I guess you guys are closer to the North Pole :)