Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Alright Already

A few weeks ago, I gave my cousin some grief for not updating her blog more frequently. She is a school-teacher who was in the last days before summer, and for some reason she laughed at me, something about not the first priority. I don't know, I heard 'blah, blah, excuses, excuses.' And, I was feeling pretty good about mine, thinking I'd kept up with the highlights, keeping all 3 readers informed on what they probably already knew was going on. Then summer hit here. It's been crazy busy so far, with quite a few unexpected events going on in June. That plus add another kid at home, and crazy as it sounds, I haven't taken had time to blog. I have had great intentions. Does that count? Then, yesterday, I got called out by one of my 3 readers. And, since there are no children here this week (except for Greg), I'm going to try to catch up a bit. I know, I know, you're on the edge of your seat...

p.s. for the record, my cousin has done a fine job of catching up

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Glad to see your posts! Need to catch up...I'll be calling you when we get back! Hope you took note of all my posts! :)