Monday, August 23, 2010

Hellooooo 2nd Grade


It was a bittersweet day today - on one hand, I am super proud, extremely thankful, and amazed by the fact that my preemie baby is starting 2nd grade; on the other hand, I was so stinkin' sad! I'm going to miss him. I liked having him around this summer. I just love his personality, and it's hard for me to share it for the majority of his days. But, alas, this day has come. I love you Caleb. I love your sweet spirit, your curiosity, your ability to learn and retain, your amazing imagination, and the fact that at the end of the day, you still love to hug your momma. Learn lots and have fun!


And, as much as I'd like to think I'm Caleb's #1 fan, there was a certain 4 year old left behind who missed his best friend very much!



So, Cameron made his brother brownies for when he got home from school


I don't think his motives were completely unselfish...those beaters are pretty delicious.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah for school! is cameron next year or the year after?