Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pity Party

Let me start off saying, for the record, I AM grateful! I thank God everyday (or try to) that Greg has a job. I am thankful that I get to stay home and be here for the boys. I am thankful for wonderful friends and an amazing family. I am blessed more than I deserve to be by an amazing Savior.

With my disclaimer stated above, I am sad. I am sad because we found out yesterday that Greg will be helping on a job that will take him out of town during the week, every week, then he will be home on the weekends.

He is sad, too. His first thoughts included the fact that he will miss Caleb's entire baseball season. I guess I'll blow the dust off the ol' video camera.

Please pray. Pray for safety in travel as Greg goes back and forth. Pray for the boys who will have a hard time without their Daddy home. Pray for Greg who will have a hard time not being home.

Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

That does not sound fun.. I know you are grateful... but not having him home will be hard! I'll be thinking about you and praying for you both!

Megan said...

I will be praying and hoping he can wrap it up quick and get back down to working near his pretty wife and handsome boys!