Monday, January 4, 2010

Whew!

Where did today go? It felt similar to the first day of school with the exception of me not getting dressed until well after 10am. (Have I mentioned I love the "drop-off" aspect of school, so that I may stay in my pjs and wear my house shoes on Mondays to take Caleb to school? - PRICELESS!) Now, don't go getting all judgemental - I did a thousand several loads of laundry, gift putting away, housecleaning, paying bills, catch up stuff before 10am too. (and, it's generally only Monday that I am not dressed by 7am.) Cameron was a huge help. Huge in that he asked a million times when Caleb was coming home. So, like I said, just like the first day of school. It flew by, I tried to accomplish too much, and Cameron "helped." We were both happy to see Caleb this afternoon. That is, until I realized they must have had a lesson in giving attitude today at school. We decided tomorrow would be better.

Truth be told, I wasn't ready to resume the routine anyway - I enjoyed having them home, and they played so well together the entire time. Somebody remind me of that in the middle of July, would you?

So, back to the grind. Greg's back to work (boo), Caleb's back to school, Cameron goes back tomorrow, and I'm back to the office (almost tax season!!)

So that's pretty much it for now. A lot of rambling about nothing. Well, except for the fact that you all know my deep dark secret of my Monday morning wardrobe.

No comments: