Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fall Fun

Better late than never and since my Christmas decorations are up and 99.9% of the Halloween candy has been demolished, I figure I'd show you some pictures of all of it...

THE PUMPKIN PATCH PICS



Sadly, I took just short of 300 hundred pictures to get a 'really cute' one of Cameron on the rope swing, and this was the best one - aka the VERY first picture



Miss Beth, the boys and I listening to the singing ducks (and enjoying a covered shady area - it was over 100 degrees this day)


Rubber duck racing with water pumps


The sweet taste of water pumping duck racing victory. What a win!!
Corn Maze


Picked their Perfect Pumpkins



Our Pumpkin Patch trip was a blast! There was so much more we did, but in an effort to not overload everyone's computers with super cute pics of my kids, I will keep it to that.
In other fall news...

The baby turned 5


The first trip of the season to the deer lease



Cameron making quite the fashion statement

Mario Bros. - Mario and Luigi




What a busy and fun time of the year! We have enjoyed soccer games every week and are sad that those are now over. Cameron is already looking forward to the next season. Caleb is staying busy with school, Spanish and karate. He is looking forward to the Thanksgiving break!

No comments: