Monday, August 24, 2009

He left his best friend

Hi Ho Hi Ho - it's off to school we go! Caleb was so excited this morning. He had a hard time going to sleep at the earlier time last night, and we kept telling him he was going to be "tired in the morning." Well, he reassured me 6 times that he was not tired at all. We'll see about that story in about 2 weeks! :-)


Caleb and his friend Grace outside their classroom
Someone else was less than excited, though. He did okay (not great) getting ready this morning, he did fine going in the school, but the moment we stepped out of the building, it was all over. He planted his feet in, turned around, pointed in the school and said "go back in." I said we couldn't and that we needed to go. He proceeded to run to the flagpole, hug it, pout and say, "I want my Caleb (pronounced K-wub-ee)!"I was doing okay until then.

2 comments:

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke said...

I can't even tell you how much I love the flag pole pic!