Monday, October 12, 2009

Four Years in the Making

Oh sweet precious boy, where has the time gone? You are an amazing little boy determined to capture all of life. You bring complete joy into all of our lives, and we are continually blessed by you. You make me a better mom, dad a better dad, and you positively blessed Caleb's life the day you were born, and he is the best big brother. I love how well you both play together. I love your imagination. I love your tenacity. Your smile makes my every day better, and your hugs can completely change my day. We thank God every day for choosing our family for you! We are so proud of you and who you are becoming, little man(although you would argue that and tell me you are a big boy)! And, while I'm having a hard time adjusting to my baby turning 4, I can't wait to see where the next year takes us! We love you!!

Four years ago...


All set for your first flight - it's been a crazy ride ever since (thankfully, not as traumatic!)


and now...your favorite - Cowboy Cameron


We celebrated Cameron's birthday this last weekend at that magical place 'where a kid can be a kid'!

all set for the ticket blaster


Cameron was very specific that he wanted "Superman cupcakes for his friends", and then he preferred to wear the 'you're a star' crown upside down - oh, he is soooo his own person


and we wouldn't have it any other way!

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17

No comments: