Monday, October 12, 2009

the MOB

A couple of years ago, I had an idea for a t-shirt. Well, the idea wasn't really born as a shirt, it was more of a name for myself, but the idea morphed. There is a longer story, and I will share it later, but the jest is...through a lot of encouragement from a couple of friends and my amazing husband I designed a t-shirt. Then, through more encouragement and lots of prayer, the idea was actually put into print. You see, I am a part of the MOB - the mother of boys - and I thought it would make a really sassy shirt for those people who find themselves in the same or similar place as me. I have more ideas and I have plans, but I'm waiting to hear what God has planned. So for now, this is the first edition, the logo tee, the prototype.


Front:



Back:

1 comment:

Ellen said...

verrrry cute!!! :) Can't wait to see you soon!!!