Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Make Like a Tomato

And, KETCHUP! Just kidding (come on, you know you smiled)!

I have so many things I want to write about. And, so little time. I had the most amazing birthday due largely in part to my AMAZING husband. I can't wait to write all about it, but considering he put on a week long celebration for me, it is a long post.

We are well into our second week of school for Caleb, and on Tuesday Cameron headed back to that wonderful place I like to call Kids Kare!! Whoo-Hoo! What's even better is that he was SOOO excited about it. His teachers this year are fantastic, and I just know it's going to be perfect!

We are gearing up around here for fall - the house is looking a bit more autumnish. I absolutely LOVE fall (and not just for the fashion, Ellen, because let's face it, fashion for me often is mascara). I love the colors, I love the scents, I love the weather (let's pretend it cools off a bit), and I will admit I love me some college football. Oh, and for my honey, I love hunting. :-)

So, stay tuned - I hope to update soon about my birthday and the other upcoming celebrator in this house.

No comments: