Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Busy Boys

Greg gets an award for this past weekend! I flew to the DFW metroplex for my cousin's baby shower thrown by my other cousin and Greg stayed home with the boys. He managed to get the yard done, make sure there were no dishes in the sink when I returned, take the boys to see Kris Kringle ride into Gruene and...
He hung some lights outside and...

Hung a mirror that's been sitting in the office to hang since August and...


put up some decorations and...

left me a sweet note on our key holder and (*sidestory* - this key holder has been there for about 4 years; there has NEVER been anything written on it, or pictures in the the 4 picture holders. He rummaged through some sort boxes and found pictures and put those in as well)

some elves bought me a poinsettia and put it under the tree with a beautiful card





At first I felt so undeserving, but I quickly got over that crazy notion and just went with it! Thank you, boys, for all you did - you make me feel special!!

No comments: