Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Photo Recap

We travelled to my brother and sister-in-law's home for Christmas this year. There was quite the blend of multiple families, and it was fun to get to see so many on Christmas Day! Here's a small recap...


Cameron, Caleb, Katin and Daniel ready for Christmas Eve service




Christmas morn...





Greg unwrapping the very special gifts the boys picked out and wrapped themselves for him



Oh the brainpower used to put these Star Wars binoculars together; it made everyone just full of the Christmas spirit! :-)



Sweet, happy baby Katin


I can't remember the last time I saw both my grandmothers on Christmas Day. Here they are together on my brother's couch. It was very special to see both of them. I love you!


The boys all playing their babysitters Ninetendo DS's


No comments: