Saturday, December 19, 2009

Kiai

pronounced key - ah and with a lot of emphasis

On Wednesday, Caleb tested for his white belt in karate. I can promise you his father was waaay more nervous than the student. Caleb was so stoic during the test, but so excited when he passed. It was the perfect birthday present for Greg - they have both worked so hard. We are sooo proud of Caleb!!
I know he may not seem threatening - you know on account of him being so darn cute, but don't let it fool you!


And, on account that it was Greg's birthday, we had a small celebration here at the house. Our amazing favorite neighbors came to toast Greg.

This is the less than pretty, but SOOO yummy carrot cake Cameron and I made

Happy Birthday Sweetheart - you are my best friend and the love of my life. You make every day better, and I am so much better because of you!





No comments: