Thursday, July 23, 2009

Funny Cameron Saying # 30,231

Yesterday, when we got to church as the sun was breaking the horizon to get ready for VBS, Cameron informs me he has to potty. So, I turned on the lights in the girls bathroom and sent him in. I put my purse up in the office, and returned to retrieve Cameron and wash hands. This is the conversation that happened while washing hands.

Cameron: Mom, are we in the girls bathroom? (said more like, mooom, are we in da gruls bafroom?)
Me: Yes
C: But, I'm a boy.
Me: Yes, but Mommy's a girl, so when I take you, I have to take you to the girls bathroom.
C: Mom, I am not even going to kiss a girl.
Me: You're not? Why?
C: Because, de are grooooosssss.
Me: Oh, what about me?
C: You're not a grul, you're mommy.
Me: Oh, okay.
C: And, Mommy, I am not EVEN going to get married until I grow out of this (grabbing his sleeve) shirt.

He makes me laugh.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

What a goofball!!! HAHA!!! You better start looking for the right girl then...