Friday, July 17, 2009

Road Trip

First, I don't know why my post from yesterday didn't show up. And, I don't know why my pictures kept skewing. Ugh.

This morning, we are headed out on a road trip to see some family. I'm excited to see my Moore family!

I told the boys about it and these were their responses (in no particular order):

1. I'm so excited to see Ruby, because she's a pretty little girl (cameron)
2. I can't wait to hold Katin, but I am NOT changing his diaper (caleb)
3. Is Daniel's baby bigger, and are Ruby and Katin baby friends? (cameron)
4. I can not wait to go swimming in Aunt Danna's pool!! (caleb) Me too! (cameron)

And, this morning, unrelated, Cameron asks me:
"Mom, do I still look three?"
Me: yes
Cameron: Hmm, then I don't ever be six. Why I never be six.
Me: You have to be four first.
Cameron: Well, then, Mom, do I look four?

Catch you later from the road...

2 comments:

Megan said...

can't wait!

Ellen said...

So sweet!! See you soon!!!