Sunday, July 19, 2009

VBS VBS VBS

It's all-consuming right now. I thought and thought to come up with something interesting, but I keep thinking of things I need to do in the morning. This week is going to be crazy, busy, and FUN! I just love watching how excited the kids are all week! And, I want to thank all the amazing people who volunteer their time for the hundreds of kids. It would never work without you!! And, I want to thank my sweet husband, who while I was at church for 12 hours today, got the kids ready for church, went grocery shopping, did the dishes, did the laundry, entertained the kids, and NEVER complained once!! Thanks Greg!

In other news, we had a wonderful weekend in Richmond visiting my family. I will post some pictures soon (hint/reminder Megan). It was so fun to hold babies and visit with everyone.

And, I need to give a shout out to my friend who went out of her way this morning to tell me that she's reading my blog now. HELLO!!!

So, that's it for now.

No comments: